psychopathcity.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

psychopathcity.com
psychopathcity.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once bitten twice shy

Go down

Once bitten twice shy Empty Once bitten twice shy

Post  johhny peepers Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:55 pm

morris writes

I know a female psychopath

I do.

If you read the extensive literature, you’ll learn there is no clearly official psychological category known as “psychopath.” However, in the DSM-IV, any previous reference to this “mental condition” is now lumped in with anti-social personality disorder.

So I’ve know this female psychopath for about 7 years and initially I fell for her resounding magnetism and hard-edged joie de vivre like most other bored, foolish guys. I was her easy prey during the period of my separation and divorce because after 7 years of marriage, I was hardly discriminating or sharply perceptive in what I chose to decorate my trophy case with.

Female psychopathy is especially nebulous because it is easily misinterpreted for normal histrionic female behavior. In fact, I would assert that many of the trademark distasteful feminine behaviors we observe and tolerate in young, modern women, are merely personality ingredients that normally live on the psychopathic spectrum. Most women are not psychopaths, but the behaviors they are prone to exhibit which can be construed as psychopathic are merely cosmetic manifestations of the lack of basic grounded character. They are not inherently “evil” people. They are just women who have been molded by the dystopian social dynamics of the late 20th and 21st Centuries.

The modern self-absorbed woman, while prone to manipulation and cold-hearted appraisal of others, is nevertheless not vicious at heart. It’s her youthful ebullience and adulated persona which excuses her levels of disrepute. This is the woman who will mellow with age and much of her “faux psychopathy” of youth will wither away along with the last vestiges of beauty. These egotistical-minded young primadonnas are not psychopaths. They simply display the chameleon-like symptoms of psychopathy without truly possessing such a diseased immutable personality.

This chick who I know is a psychopath.

She displays all the common insidious attention-whorish, entitled traits which attract idiotic men like flies. But her psychopathy is only clear after years of watching her function and fuck over everyone she comes in contact with. In the spirit of self-transparency, I will be honest about my motives: she has fucked me over as well, but not in the typical sexual or relationship context you are probably guessing. I will not go into details, but I have played the part of one of her victims.

To behold her face, stare into her vacant eyes, is to study icy pools of soulless opportunism. She will manipulatively extricate herself from countless difficult situations while earnestly proclaiming her regret and shame beneath the veneer of disingenuous confession. Those who don’t know her will think she is a kindhearted person. She is kindhearted to the extent it will only benefit herself. Her callousness is shielded behind layers of artificial warmth and overplayed exuberance but is hidden so astutely that at times it appears she’s incapable of noticing it, even in herself.
johhny peepers
johhny peepers
Admin

http://www.psychopathcity.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum