psychopathcity.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

psychopathcity.com
psychopathcity.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“she’s a pathological liar”

Go down

“she’s a pathological liar” Empty “she’s a pathological liar”

Post  johhny peepers Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:59 pm

Dave says:

I just got done with a female who I swear is a psychopath. After 3 years I went to her first ex, she had two, and asked him what is it about her I can’t figure out? He looked and smiled and didn’t say a word. I asked again and he said “she’s a pathological liar”…..then he said she’s a psychopath. I had to look that one up because I had no clue….I thought guys like Bundy were those kind of people.

With my new found knowledge I started to do go through my list….sold two houses, filed for divorce, ended my job, stopped talking with 95% of my friends, and right up until 2 weeks ago gave her 52K in the course of 26 months…..she’s went through 4 1/2 times that in 3 1/2 yrs and always cried about not having money.

In the 3 1/2 years I had this relationship my whole world was turned upside down. The only good thing is I’m not taking shit from any woman ever again. Even my wife got me for every damn thing I had and I started over with nothing, just debt. The cool thing is, in 6 months I’ve bounced back and am in the black. My wife wants to be back with me and that’s cool….I think. But get this, I stumble across a chick online and end up talking with her, mostly about my woes with the psycho gal. About 2 wks ago, when the psycho gal and I end it (right after I wire her money) I tell this other gal I don’t want to keep this thing with her going…we’d never met and it was weird. Anyway, the other day this gal sends me a text. She wants me to sign for a house in my name and she’ll live in it. I am so done being an easy mark. Thanks my little psychopath for helping me grow some balls and shutting some of this bullshit down once and for all. It is unreal what some of these women can be like. I wonder if I’d actually moved in with the psycho if I’d lost my balls. I’m guessing I got off easy
johhny peepers
johhny peepers
Admin

http://www.psychopathcity.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum