psychopathcity.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

psychopathcity.com
psychopathcity.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was nearly killed by a female Psychopath

Go down

I was nearly killed by a female Psychopath Empty I was nearly killed by a female Psychopath

Post  johhny peepers Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:01 pm

Tom says:

Women are mostly all psychopaths. Women are also more violent than men, and more likely to use physical violence against men. Women are much more likely than men to suffer from mental illness, and are known to manipulate people and lie profusely. Every woman I have met has a psychological problem and uses manipulation as well as physical or emotional/psychological abuse to get what they want. My mother is a psychopath. She was a nurturing woman and my childhood is filled with memories of my loving mother and of course my father, who she emasculated, and treated like dirt. As a young child I did not understand what was happening with my mother and father. They fought, a lot. Always about her wanting him to do something for him, and him not doing it for her. A prime example would be him not doing “chores”. He worked 20 hours per day, everyday, all day and night, except for Saturday night which was his night to go out to his male friends place to drink beer with the guys. She was a stay-at-home mom with 2 children and we were easy children to care for, very well behaved due to her strict rules. She had all day to do the dishes, the garbage, and clean, since we were at school all day long, and once home, we were often outside. I was babysat for free by my friends mom and spent most of my time at his place with my sister or with my sister staying at home with my mom. Either way, she had it easy. To demand my father do chores after he worked 20 hours was insane. And when he did not want to do it she beat him, cut him with glass she threw at him, verbally abused him. Sometimes she would take me and my sister and drive to a city 5-10 hour away staying in hotels along the way, until finally in the city she chose where we’d stay in a hotel for a week or two, making him wonder where his children were. It was cruel. I’m surprised he stayed with her and never once hit her. As I old she beat me and in my mid-twenties, I became unable to care for myself due to a genetic illness, and was given a limited income to live on. She had been charging me to live in the home my father paid for me to live in, he still pays her 5000+ dollars per month support. She has control of my bank account, mail, medications. She takes 1700$ a month from me, and all I get out of it, is a moldy basement bedroom, with no working bathroom, and many electrical problems, and health hazards. An entire basement apartment with working bathrooms, sinks, shower, and kitchen, furnished costs approximately $400-900 depending on location. City locations are more expensive. I live 1 hour from the city in the country, where entire homes can be rented for 1000$ a month. I asked her if I could pay her 1000$ rent, and keep the 700$ for myself, and pay for my own groceries, necessities etc, and she said no, that I could not afford it and that I actually am costing her money. She is nutty to the most extreme degree. I am not costing her money, I am giving her more money than the accommodations she gives me are worth nothing. They are worth negative dollars, due to the fact the basement I have to live in is infested with black mold in all of the rooms, and also contains asbestos in the basement room next to mine, and raw sewage from her toilet and my toilet back up into the house, due to the fact she has not properly repaired the pipes in the home and the ones leading out of the home. She will not give me receipts of the money I give her because she wants to keep control of me in every way. with no receipts I cannot do taxes properly, and not get my tax return of 800$ which I could use to enroll in an online course at a university/college that interests me, to give me some joy in my day which is filled with pain, hospitalizations, infections, cancer, due to my genetic disability. S o with no receipts I cannot prove I live here, so if she gets angry, or I tell her what she is doing with my money is not right, and she is overcharging me and being abusing, controlling etc, she will tell me to get the “f” out and I will have no proof I live here. She tried or threatened to kill me last year. She drove into oncoming traffic in a rage and said this was the end of my life and pulled away at the last moment saving us from certain death or severe injury, and then proceeded to hit me hard in the face. She is evil. Women are evil and abusive. As they age they become more evil….Do not give them money or control. Do not impregnate them!
johhny peepers
johhny peepers
Admin

http://www.psychopathcity.com

Back to top Go down

I was nearly killed by a female Psychopath Empty Re: I was nearly killed by a female Psychopath

Post  johhny peepers Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:12 pm

Tom
Thank you for your most candid and distressing account of the brutality and humiliation that you suffered under the cruel heels of this creature from hell, i do hope that you can get your life back on track after years of horrendous abuse, the worst of which you preferred for me to keep in house , strength to you brother Tom.

manny
johhny peepers
johhny peepers
Admin

http://www.psychopathcity.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum